Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to our favorite socks. They’re also made with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified wool that was grown with a focus on ensuring environmental, social, and economic sustainability while also taking the best care of our Merino sheep. This is a women's cozy, capable classic that is never going out of style.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon
- Light Cushion: Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane|