Some training runs are meant to push you past your comfort zone, but that doesn’t mean your feet. With our Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Stripe Low Ankle Socks, you get features meant to help your feet stay comfy, like a women’s specific fit, breathable mesh zones, and an Achilles tab to reduce slippage. Plus, the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot gives those high-strike areas some extra padding. And it’s all punctuated with Merino wool construction, which offers soft, breathable odor resistance and temperature regulation. These socks will help ensure that, even if the cardio is uncomfortable, your feet won’t be.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash warm
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane|