These lightweight women's compression socks are made from a blend of merino wool, stretch nylon, bamboo rayon and spandex. They feature four zones of graduated compression, which promotes circulation, minimizes swelling in your feet and reduces foot fatigue. Additionally, these socks also provide natural thermoregulation, as well as antibacterial and moisture wicking properties, making them ideal for everyday wear.
- Material: 32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Non-binding welt top keeps the top of the sock perfectly in place on your calf
- Arch support keeps your foot comfortable all day
- Seamless toe closure to keep your toes from getting irritated during hiking or other outdoor adventures.
- Ultra light cushioned sole
- Moisture wicking
- Length: Knee high
- 15-20 mmHg Compression Rating
- Ideal for: Prolonged sitting or standing; flying and travel; exercise and recovery; minor to moderate swelling of the feet; and minor to moderate varicose veins
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Antimicrobial`Stretch`Moisture wicking|