The SOL Heat Reflective Survival Poncho is a heat-reflective, waterproof, and windproof rain poncho that allows you to keep moving towards shelter without having to worry about getting caught in a downpour. The sealed seams and weather-proof material keep you and your pack dry and warm when the weather changes unexpectedly. The perfect ultralight rain poncho, it weighs just 2.7 oz. and is about the size of a Ramen noodle packet, making it easy to transport and carry with you so you are prepared wherever you go.
- 100% Reinforced polyethylene
- Made with a high-performance, 90% heat reflective materials.
- No Shred Construction: Material is tear resistant and will not shred
- Wind, Rain, and Snow Protection: 100% waterproof with sealed seams to protect yourself from the elements
- Reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Light and Compact: Throw this tiny, lightweight poncho in your backpacking gear, bug out bag, or glove box.
- Roomy Fit: This one-size-fits-all, hooded poncho is large enough to cover both you and your pack so your hiking gear stays dry.
- Mobile Warmth:This emergency poncho protects you from exposure to the elements while letting you move towards safety and be visible to rescuers.
- Durable and reusable
- Usable over a bag
- One size fits all
- Width: 3.875 in.
- Height: 6.25 in.
- Depth: 1.625 in.
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (0.187 lb.)
- Care instructions: Spot clean only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Reinforced polyethylen|