Warmth isn’t an option when you’re exploring those trails or soaring down those slopes. So, Spyder has designed the Geared Hoody, an insulated, water-resistant midlayer that economically and efficiently holds onto body heat under your shell. As its Synthetic Down Fill feels light yet cozy even in wet conditions, Spylon™ DWR not only repels moisture from the outside but further acts as a stain blocker.
- Downproof Polyester Nail Head Weave with Spylon™ DWR
- Synthetic Down Fill: Synthetic Down is a 100% Polyester insulation fill that is as lightweight as natural down, is highly breathable, and extremely warm. It retains loft and warmth even when wet.
- Fixed hood
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Reflective details
- Spylon™: When the powder is deep, you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
- ProW=B technology uses multiple materials to repel rain and snow, let moisture escape, and add a thin layer of air-trapping, body heat-reflecting insulation
- Regular fit
- Center back length: 28 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% polyester|