Sterling 6 mm cord has a very durable sheath and high MBS which makes it great for prusik cords, cordelettes, ice threads, lightweight low-stretch fixing and hauling "tag" lines. Can also be used in nonlife safety applications such as dog leashes, towlines, or even as decorative trim and cover.
- General purpose utility cord
- Very durable sheath and high MBS (minimum break strength)
- Ideal for slings and prusiks
- NOT for use in lead climbing or rappelling
- Sold by the foot
- Can also be used for towlines, dog leashes, and as decorative trim
|Country of Origin||USA|