Designed primarily for tighter fitting footwear, versatile Superfeet Blue provide excellent biomechanical support for the widest variety of foot shapes. Ideal for feet with low to medium arches.
- Made from closed-cell foam for lasting performance-contours to foot shape
- Designed for footwear with removable insoles; top cover wicks moisture, reduces blistering, and resists odor
- Absorbs shock, stabilizes midfoot, and controls over-pronation
- Blue: for casual shoes, mountain bike shoes; recommended for tighter-fitting hiking boots without Gore-Tex
- Ideal for feet with low to medium arches that cannot tolerate maximum support
- Men's U.S. shoe sizes: C (5.5 - 7); D (7.5 - 9); E (9.5 - 11); F (11.5 - 13); G (13.5 - 15)
- Women's U.S. shoe sizes: B (4.5 - 6); C (6.5 - 8); D (8.5 - 10); E (10.5 - 12)
- Important note: Superfeet does not recommend this style for use with Gore-Tex boots as "the support ridges in the bottom of the Blue cap can grind into the Gore-Tex boot lining."
|Country of Origin||Imported|