Your solution to the misery of poison oak, ivy, and sumac—Tecnu cleanses and decontaminates skin, tools, clothing, and pets by removing the invisible oil of poison oak, ivy, and sumac.
- Removes the oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all), from poison ivy, oak, and sumac that causes rash and itching
- Apply to dry skin for two minutes and rinse with cool water or wipe off with a cloth
- When used within 2-8 hours after exposure to the plants, Tecnu can remove urushiol oil before rash begins
- Once the rash has started, washing with Tecnu helps remove any free oil on skin allowing the natural healing process to begin without possible recontamination
- Use Tecnu to remove oil from contaminated clothing, shoes, gloves, tools, and pets
- Ingredients: deodorized mineral spirits, water, propylene glycol, octylphenoxy-polyethoxyethanol, mixed fatty acid soap, fragrance
|Country of Origin||USA|