A comfortable tent or a spacious gear container? With the Tepui Hybox Rooftop Tent and Cargo Box, you no longer have to choose between the two for your vehicle's rooftop. This hybrid rooftop system combines a rooftop tent and cargo box, now built into one sturdy, easy access hardshell.
This product will be shipped directly from Tepui and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
EASY ACCESS: Release latches on both ends to open into a pop-up rooftop tent, or open one side for easy access into the cargo storage area.
- Universal Mounting: Mount directly to the rack or aftermarket bars on your vehicle.
- Ample cargo space: Provides 23 cubic feet of storage space; more than many other brands' largest containers.
- Hardshell Construction: The unique aerodynamic shell design with the Tepui badge embedded in the upper shell provide a fuel efficient and quiet ride. The interior upper is lined with a reinforced quilted insulation for sound damping and cold weather insulation. The patent pending lower shell combines ABS, welded aluminum substructure with unique felt lined honeycomb Tepui Tec polypropylene panels that provide the reinforcement needed to store you or your gear.
- Canopy: An optimum blend of 260 g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000 mm yet breathable providing both comfort and protection. The canopy is trimmed out with no-see-em mesh, YKK zippers, and our ZipperGimp, providing the versatility to quickly remove the canopy and convert your trusted shelter into a durable cargo carrier.
- Telescoping Ladder: The Hybox is equipped with an 8 ft., 6 in. telescoping ladder that can be attached on either side of the tent for easy access.
- Doors: The doors to the canopies, when used with the provided window spring rods, act as an awning to provide shelter when entering and exiting the tent.
- Matress: A 3” 40lb foam mattress with removable cotton cover provide an excellent sleeping pad to help you get the rest you need while on your next adventure. It is also quickly removable when using the HyBox as a cargo carrier.
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 people
- Seasons: 4
- Closed dimensions: Exterior: 55" x 84" x 12 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 7" (WxLxH)
- Open dimensions: Exterior: 55" x 84" x 42 3/4" (WxLxH) Interior: 52" x 80" x 37" (WxLxH)
- Sleeping Footprint: 51" x 81" (WxL)
- Canopy Fabric: 260g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3000mm?
- Mosquito screens: No-see-um mesh screens on all 4 openings (2 doors, 2 windows)
- Mattress: 3 in. 40 lb .foam mattress with removable cotton cover
- Travel Cover Material: ABS Hardshell
- Weight: 155 without ladder, 175 with ladder
- Internal Frame
- Base Construction Hardshell: 5mm ABS with both UV inhibitors and color fade inhibitors.
- Lower shell: Combines ABS, welded aluminum substructure with unique felt lined honeycomb Tepui Tec polypropylene panels for reinforced support
- Ladder Construction 8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|