The last thing you want when you're running through the great outdoors is a pack that slows you down. The Angstrom 28 from The North Face is a super-lightweight, super-versatile, high-activity pack perfect for fastpacking.
- Made out of 70D mini-ripstop nylon and 210HT ripstop nylon
- Dual-density Airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt are comfortable and breathable
- Hydration compatible with padded universal sleeve fits up to a 3L reservoir
- Multiple pockets make it easy to keep your gear organized and to find what you need
- Large, stretch-woven front and side pockets are perfect for holding water bottles
- Bungees on the front panel keep your jacket or extra layers easily accessible
- Side compression straps help reduce pack volume and improve load stability
- Sliding sternum strap allows for a fine-tuned fit; buckle includes Safe-T whistle
- Integrated rain cover packs into its own pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Panel-loading main compartment
- Ideal for dayhikes and overnighters
- Holds 28L/1,710 cu. in.
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Measures 13 x 8.3 x 20.7 in.
- Torso: 17-20 in.
- Waist: 28-40 in.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|