The Basin 36 is a rugged, functional daypack with trail-ready features like easy-access bottle stashes, a breathable back panel and an integrated rain cover, so you can head into the wilderness with comfort and confidence.
- Rear lash points provide additional connectivity
- Hydration sleeve
- Minimal, two-point trekking-pole attachment to hold poles
- Large main compartment holds all your trail needs
- External stash pocket holds bulky or quick-access items and compression straps hold items in place
- Concealed rain cover deploys easily and attaches to specific points for a precise fit
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Padded, secure-zip hipbelt pocket provides quick access to snacks and other items
- Lightweight nylon ripstop keeps pack weight down while the rugged polyester boot provides durability where you need it
- Two quick-access water bottle pockets
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 7.7" x 22.8"
- Capacity: 34 Liters
- Materials: (body): 210D nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish (boot): 600D polyester
|Weight||2 lbs. 6 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|