Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft, this versatile, 40-liter pack features ultra-durable 1000D PU-coated nylon that doesn’t know how to rip, a stand-up design and sturdy side handles to help you cram in up to 60 pounds of gear, and a crush-proof metal hipbelt buckle that won’t crack under pressure.
- Ultra-durable 40-liter alpine pack
- Two-time winner of Climbing Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award
- High-tenacity, TPE-coated polyester is hyper-durable
- Stand-up design makes loading bulky gear easy
- Integrated cord lock closure ensures you’ll never have to fiddle with a cord lock
- 9 hook doubles as a bottle opener
- Integrated side handles are sleek and durable and allow you to tamp the bag to cram in more gear
- Crushproof metal hipbelt buckle
- Zippered top lid pocket for guidebooks and essentials
- Reinforced haul loops
- Exterior daisy chains allow you to lash on extra gear
- Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft and other climbing athletes
- Use: Climbing
- Weight: 4 lbs., 4 oz. (1841 g)
- Gear Capacity (L): 40 liters/2441 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 10.5" (56 cm x 30 cm x 27 cm)
- Suspensions: Single Stay
- Pack Access: Top
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||4 lbs., 4 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|