The North Face Eco Trail 3 is a lightweight camping and backpacking tent made from long-lasting durable materials, to withstand years of adventures. It offers spacious 3-person capacity and is designed for 3-seaon use.
- Recycled polyester ripstop rainfly keeps you dry while also keeping plastic out of landfills
- Recycled floor and canopy are built to last
- Spacious front vestibule stashes your gear while offering a lightweight construction
- Sturdy DAC pole maximizes the interior space
- Durable construction can withstand years of adventures
- Waterproof fly and floor ensure dry comfort in rainy weather
- Sturdy poles designed to maximize internal headspace
- Spacious vestibules keep gear dry and free up tent space
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules
- Guylines included
- High-low ventilation
- Increased peak height offers added living space
- Sleeps 3
- Best use: Camping, Backpacking
- Peak Height: 46 in.
- Dimensions: 89 in. x 63 in.
- Packed size: 23.2 x 7.5 x 6.5 in.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|