The Girls' ThermoBall Eco Jacket still has the looks and performance that made it an outdoor icon, but now it's also proudly made from 100%-recycled materials.
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip with internal draft flap
- Stand collar
- Chin zip guard
- ID label
- Standard fit
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Drop-tail hem
- Full-zip jacket offers zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Center Back: 23.5"
- Avg Weight: 340 G (11.9 Oz)
- Body: 20D 35 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Insulation: 11 G/Ft² ThermoBall Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Machine wash
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||340 G (11.9 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled polyester/nylon|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Water Resistant|