The Griffin 65 Backpack is a versatile multi-day pack for going the distance with ease. It features the North Face's patent-pending Dyno Carry System™, which allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly without having to take the pack off.
- Materials: 210D IronLite™ Nylon, 420D IronLite™ Nylon
- Dyno Carry System™ allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly without having to take the pack off
- Adjustable load lifters
- Hydration sleeve
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Lash points
- Swiveling hipbelt for organic motion; Hipbelt features two full pockets
- Detachable flip-forward top lid
- Detachable “flying-squirrel” summit pack
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- Two tool keepers
- Wraparound J-zip allows you to fully open the pack for accessing all of its contents or for easy packing
- Comes in 2 sizes: S/M & L/XL
- S/M: 24 X 15.4 X 11 in.
- L/XL: 26.4 X 15.4 X 11 in.
- Volume: 65 L (3967 cu. in.)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|