The Men’s Antora Rain Hoodie has a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 70D x 70D 109 g/m² DryVent 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Center Back: 28.75''
- Body Lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Hood, Sleeve And Pocket-Bag Lining:75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled nylon/Recycled polyester|