The slim-fit Apex Flex FUTURELIGHT Jacket delivers stretchable protection for all your off-the-grid adventures. FUTURELIGHT technology allows us to make a jacket that is durable, waterproof and breathable, but also soft and quiet to wear.
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON center front zip with an internal stormflap
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT 3L shell with a soft, recycled, stretch-woven face and recycled, stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- Secure-zip, internal chest pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Half-exposed, matte PU hand pocket zips
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Slim fit
- 50D X 55D 193 G/M² FUTURELIGHT 3L—91.2% Recycled Polyester, 8.8% Elastane Woven Face Fabric With Recycled Polyester Backer And Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight: 520 G (1 Lb 2.34 Oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||520 G (1 Lb 2.34 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Recycled Polyester, Elastane|