The heritage-inspired Sierra Down Parka takes the best of '70s style and makes it more functional and sustainable with 600-fill Recycled Down and BCI cotton.
- Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Standard fit
- Heritage snap placket covers the two-way, coil center front zip
- Internal drop-in pocket
- Removable, adjustable hood
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Heritage logo patch on left hem
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry hand pockets
- Heritage snap detail at cuffs
- Center Back: 28.75"
- Avg Weight: 1290 G (2 Lb 13.5 Oz)
- Body: 16D X 21D 210 G/M² 100% Cotton
- Insulation: 600 Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Spot clean
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Weight||1290 G (2 Lb 13.5 Oz)|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Cotton|