The Men's Apex Canyonwall Vest from The North Face is breathable and wind-resistant for superior trail performance. The vest is made from Polyester and WindWall fabric. WindWall is a wind-resistant fleece that utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process for limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. The vest lightweight, quick-drying, and perfect for outdoor adventures on chilly days.
- Front: 100% Polyester with DWR coating
- Back and side panels: WindWall fleece
- WindWall wind-resistant fleece utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that greatly reduces external air permeability.
- Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
- Wind Permeability: 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Stand collar for added coverage when you need it.
- Sleeveless for unparalleled range of motion.
- VISLON zip closure in front.
- Front hand pockets with secure zip closures.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem keeps out the elements.
- Soft micro-grid backer for comfort and warmth.
- Allover heathered design.
- TNF branding on left chest, right hem, and back right shoulder.
- Center back length: 26.25 in.
- Avg. weight: 12.8 oz.
- Fit: Standard fit
- Length: Hip length
- Care: Machine wash. Tumble dry.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Wind resistant`Quick drying`Water Resistant|