Plow through all types of terrain safely, comfortably, and quickly with these waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-height shoes. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails, and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to the peak.
- Lightweight backpacking hikers with GORE-TEX® waterproofing
- Upper: Waterproof, high-oil-content leather for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® bootie – GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
- Sole: ESS Snake Plate™ for rock protection
- TPU heel clip for proper foot positioning
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for superior performance
- Weight: 1 lb., 2 oz. (520 g)
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|