The Men's Rovereto Trail Running Shoes are supportive, breathable, and offer exceptional cushioning and stability on the trail. They feature The North Face's unique Cradle technology, which naturally absorbs impact, stabilizes the foot, and promotes an anatomically correct stride. Other features include a breathable mesh upper, a high-rebound OrthoLite insole for maximum comfort, and a contoured EVA midsole that offers exceptional cushioning and keeps your feet comfortable throughout your entire run or hike.
- Mesh uppers provide support, breathability and comfort
- Secure lace-up closure
- Heel collar lining delivers long-lasting comfort
- High-rebound OrthoLite comfort footbed
- Contoured EVA cushioned midsole
- No-sew synthetic suede heel overlays
- Synthetic forefoot overlays offer added stability and protection
- Cradle heel stability technology
- Proprietary ETS traction outsole
- Average Weight: 11 oz. per shoe
- Spot clean
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|