Whether you’re hiking snowy hills, ice fishing, or manning the lifts, your feet will be safe and warm in these rugged, waterproof winter boots with heavy-duty (400 g) PrimaLoft® insulation and temperature-sensitive soles for superior traction.
- Extremely durable, warm, and waterproof winter boots
- 400g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet: Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600-fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Waterproof, ballistic-mesh upper with welded-TPU overlays for added protection
- Waterproof, full-grain leather mudguard
- Plush leather collar for superior comfort and warmth
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/sole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Approx. weight (½ pair): 1 lb., 3 oz. (550 g)
- Shaft height: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|