The Terra 55 is a technical backpack that is a favorite of experienced backpackers. It has been redesigned with an updated feature set and durable, ultra-comfortable materials to make you the envy of all trail-goers, and it is built for weekend backcountry excursions. The Terra 55 features a full J-zip that allows access to the pack's contents and The North Face's most comfortable suspension to date.
- Material: 120D Nylon, 600D Polyester
- Volume: 55L (3356 cu. in.)
- Built for weekend backcountry excursions
- 55L capacity is the second-largest Terra from The North Face
- Full J-zip allows quick access to everything packed
- Dyno Lift suspension self-equalizes for comfortable carrying
- Floating lid can strap sleeping bags or tents
- Hydration Compatible: Pockets for hydration reservoirs, valuables, snacks, and more
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Comes in 2 sizes: S/M & L/XL
- S/M: 23.6 x 13.4 x 9.8 in.
- L/XL: 24 x 13.6 x 9.8 in.
- S/M: 3lb., 10 oz.
- L/XL: 3lb., 13 oz.
|Weight||3lb., 10 oz. - 3lb., 13 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|