Warm and dry? No combination's quite as good for exploring the city or outdoors. Wherever adventure takes you, The North Face's Mountain Sweatshirt keeps you covered with its multi-layered design to trap body heat and DWR-FlashDry™ pairing to repel moisture inside and out.
- Body: 67 g/m² 82% polyester/18% elastane woven with FlashDry-XD™/non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Lining: 87 g/m² 100% polyester knit
- Insulation: 60g knitted insulation in body; 40g in hood
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable, and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Standard fit
- Quilted with three layers: a lightweight, stretch-woven outer layer; a warmth-retaining mid layer; and a peached-lined interior
- Constructed hood with drawcord
- Side-seam pocket entry with binding
- Knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Length: front: 27", back: 29"
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Body: 67 g/m² 82% polyester/18% elastane; Lining: 87 g/m² 100% polyester|
|Clothing Type||Fleece & Sweatshirts|