Security, convenience and revolutionary new cradles with Road Dampening Technology make the Thule 9206 Apex the most complete hitch rack on the market.
- Hold Fast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Cradles absorb the shock of the road protecting your bike during transport
- Snug-Tite receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Arc design of the arms gives bikes greater clearance off the ground and provides greater distance between bikes preventing contact
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Patented No-Sway Cage to prevent bike to bike contact
- Heavy-duty integrated lock allows you to lock the bikes to rack and stores in the hitch rack when not in use
- Folding Hitch Switch allows the arms to fold when not in use and tilts the carrier down for rear of vehicle access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- The Thule Apex is offered as a 4 bike (9025) or 5 bike (9026) model
- 5 bike (9026) fits 2 in. receivers
- Note: Some kids’, women’s, and BMX bikes may require a Thule 982XT Frame Adapter to sit properly on this rack.
|Country of Origin||USA|