Aerodynamic profile, easy installation and better strength, the Thule Aero Blade Load Bars are the best way to get your gear on your vehicle.
- Thule WindDiffuser is a textured surface on the t-slot cover that disturbs the airflow better than a smooth surface, greatly reducing wing noise
- The Thule AeroBlade design also features sharp corners to promote clean â€œair releaseâ€, helping to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Thule BoxBeam - The sophisticated BoxBeam aluminum extrusion creates one of the strongest load bars in the market. Using a vertical load test, the AeroBlade can sustain over 800 lb. of force
- The new SmartSlide is a molded measurement system providing a quick, no-hassle, tape measure-free foot installation
- Thule SmartSlide also covers the underbar slot to improve aerodynamics and noise diffusion
- The new SwingBlade end cap pivots open to allow full access to the t-slot for easy accessory
- Please consult the Thule Fit Guide to match the correct Thule parts with your vehicle.