A purpose-built bike gear bag for the dedicated cyclist, with infinite organization to house wearables and accessories from one ride to the next. There's a reason why the Thule RoundTrip bike duffel is a favorite among cyclists. This bike gear bag is built with infinite organization to house wearables and accessories for one ride to the next. Smart storage solutions include the shoe compartment lined with tarpaulin for easy cleaning, a dedicated helmet compartment, and a lid pocket for sweaty clothing. Packing everything is easy thanks to the bag's wide mouth opening, and with a capacity of 55L it's perfect for 3-5 days of road bike or mountain bike gear.
This product will be shipped directly from Thule and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Keep all your cycling gear available and organized from wherever your ride begins - at the trailhead, race start, weekend destination or at home
- 55L total capacity holds 3-5 days of road bike or mountain bike gear, including seasonal accessories
- Organize coordinating kits, jackets and accessories in individual cell pockets
- Visibility and efficient access to all compartments thanks to the bag structure and wide opening
- Dedicated shoe pocket is lined with tarpaulin for easy cleaning
- Comfortably pack any size road or trail helmet in the dedicated compartment
- Store dirty laundry or after-ride clothing in the versatile lid pocket
- Wear the removable shoulder strap in cross-body configuration for stable carrying while walking or riding a bike
- Keep nutrition, small tools or race supplies visible but separate from clothing in front pocket
- Protect GPS or keep wallet secure in the exterior zipper pocket
- Dimensions: 67 x 36 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1.29 kg
|Country of Origin||Imported|