Timberland PRO’s Helix waterproof work boots are the ultimate in lightweight comfort. These boots combine their proven TiTAN® last and exclusive anti-fatigue technology to create a leather work boot that's tailor-made for long hours in tough conditions.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Waterproof membrane: Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Soft toe with protective rubber toe overlay
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials: Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight, cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal, dual-purpose top hardware
- Heel-lock lacing system for secure heel set
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Electrical Hazard Protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support, delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 893 grams, or 2 pounds
|Country of Origin||Imported|