Our Millworks Chelsea boots help you get the job done with composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield technology, electrical hazard protection and amazingly comfy footbeds with anti-fatigue technology. And they look good enough to wear out after work!
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Pull-on styling
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield technology. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds for shock absorption and energy return
- Steel shanks
- Breathable, moisture-wicking linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- All-weather TPU outsoles are heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 849 grams, or 1.9 pounds
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|