Easily access the backcountry with the Mountaineer, our classic tubular frame snowshoe for go anywhere, do anything versatility. Aggressive traction is provided on two fronts by the eight teeth of the Anaconda toe crampon backed up by enhanced downhill braking from the Python heel crampon. The ActiveFit 2.0 binding brings comfort, security and ease-of-use with a TPU cinch strap that reduces friction and ice build-up and the single-handed convenience of the EZ heel buckle. The Mountaineer’s design is rounded out with the ActiveLift 19° heel lift to reduce calf fatigue and tendon strain on the steeper ascents encountered in backcountry terrain.
- Active Fit 2.0 Binding: The ActiveFit 2.0 binding features a TPU cinch strap for ease of entry, control and support while staying secure. The TPU cinch straps decreases friction and ice build up. To release the binding, just pull up on the pull strap. The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort. Replace your binding straps easily with a tool-less strap replacement.
- Pro-Step Frame: The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- Rotating Toe Cord Limiter Articulation System: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- Anaconda Toe Crampon: The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda toe crampon has eight sharp teeth, providing constant contact and penetration in all types of terrain.
- Python Heel Crampon: The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- Snowshoe Category: Backcountry
- Crampon: Anaconda Toe Crampon, Python Heel Crampon
- Has Heel Lift: Yes
- Binding: Active Fit 2.0
- User Weight: 220 - 300 lbs
- Shoe Size: 8-13
|Country of Origin||Imported|