Easily access the backcountry with the Mountaineer. The NEW ActiveFit 2.0 binding and snow-shredding Anaconda crampon give the Mountaineer the go-anywhere, do-anything versatility you need to reach for the peaks or explore uncharted terrain.
- ACTIVE FIT 2.0 BINDING: The ActiveFit 2.0 binding features a TPU cinch strap for ease of entry, control and support while staying secure. The TPU cinch straps decreases friction and ice build up. To release the binding, just pull up on the pull strap. The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort. Replace your binding straps easily with a tool-less strap replacement.
- ACTIVELIFT: Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
- 180 EZ BINDING: The streamlined 180 EZ binding features a simple, one buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with easy-to-use Control Wings and a heel strap for efficient, lightweight support.
- SOFTEC DECKING: SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- PRO-STEP FRAME: The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints
- Snowshoe Category: Backcountry
- Crampon: Anaconda Toe Crampon, Python Heel Crampon
- Articulation: R2 With Rotation Limiter
- Snowshoe Frame: Pro-Step Frame
- Binding: Active Fit 2.0
- Binding Features: Active Fit 2.0 Flatpack
|Country of Origin||Imported|