The top snowshoe in our Trail Walking category, the Wayfinder is updated with fresh art and colors for the 20/21 season and ready to hit the trails. The technology highlight on this best-selling snowshoe is, without a doubt, the ingenious CustomWrap 2.0 binding featuring the BOA Fit System. This binding integrates the heel strap with the BOA lace, encompassing your foot with a simple turn of the dial to provide optimal fit and comfort. The FitStep 2.0 frame and SoftTec decking provide the needed flotation on soft snow, as the carbon steel recreational toe and heel crampons bite into snow and ice for secure uphill, downhill and sidehill grip. If you’re looking for a snowshoe to take on flat to moderately rolling terrain, the Wayfinder won’t steer you wrong!
- FIT - STEP FRAME: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- ROTATING TOE CORD ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail. When weighted, the teeth on the toe traction underfoot bite deeply into the snow.
- CUSTOMWRAP BINDING: Featuring the Boa Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-see cure CustomWrap binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use, encompassing your foot with the simple twist of a dial.
- RECREATIONAL CRAMPONS: Our Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for secure uphill, downhill, and sidehill grip on packed snow conditions.
- Snowshoe Category: Trail Walking
- Crampon: Recreational Crampon, Recreational Heel Crampon
- Binding: Custom Wrap BOA Binding
- Articulation: Rotating Toe Cord
- Snowshoe Frame: Fit-Step Frame
- Binding Features: BOA Fit System, Flatpack
- Shoe Size: 6-11
- User Weight:120 - 200 lbs
|Country of Origin||Imported|