When you imagine what a hiking boot should be, the Sundowner is the vision that comes to mind. The longevity and fan loyalty of this style are no fluke; the simplicity, function, and elegance of this hiker may very well be boot nirvana.
- Last: Sundowner Classic
- Upper: 2.4mm Waterproof Full Grain Leather: A one-piece, USA-tanned, 2.4 mm S.B. Foot leather upper is the ultimate in durability and comfort. Fewer seams equal fewer hotspots, and the longer you wear them, the more custom the fit becomes. A Gore-Tex® membrane protects from inclement conditions, and classic D-ring eyelets are tried and true and offer speed lacing. New in 2015, the Sundowner will be built around the original shaped last, for the classic fit so many have trusted on the trail.
- Footbed: Molded Polyurethane
- Midsole: Molded Polyurethane and TPU Shank
- Outsole: Vasque Pyrenees: Once again, the Sundowner is offered in the original rubber traction sole with a polyurethane midsole. This combination is a perfect blend of trail support and comfort for long miles. Vasque’s proprietary Pyrenees rubber sole takes direct design cues from the original, with an aggressive lug pattern, excellent mud clearing, and a rockered heel for a natural foot transition on trails. The single-density polyurethane midsole is coupled with a PU comfort footbed for excellent torsional structure for rough trails while offering great underfoot comfort for long days out.
- Breaks in to a near-custom fit
- S.B. Foot Leather tanned in the U.S.
- GORE-TEX® with Performance Comfort
- Comfortable yet stable Polyurethane midsole
- Cambered heel for efficient hiking stride
- For hiking and backpacking
- Weighs 3 lbs., 3 oz. (1438g)
|Country of Origin||Imported|